Ahki is an intimate yet spacious retreat destination nestled amongst 5.5 mountain acres. Located on Pacific coast, in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. Imbued with lush, green mountainsides, blue ocean waters, and plentiful sunshine. As remote as AHKí feels, it is only minutes away from beaches, kayaking, horseback riding, world famous Nosara surfing, zip-lining, nature hikes, shopping, restaurants and more. What is so unique about AHKí is that it truly IS a sacred space - built specifically according to the ancient science of Vastu Shastra, "the yoga of space", invoking peace, wellness and harmony. A true, Vastu built dwelling helps to maximize the flow of positive, healing energy throughout.
Infused with simple elegance and just a short walk down from the main house, there are six sizable, guest rooms can accommodate up to 3 people per room. All rooms have ceiling fans, large windows and doors, as well as plenty of overhead ventilation for optimal airflow. All rooms have private baths with large unique and luxurious indoor/outdoor showers, and patios and decks that command stellar views of the mountains and valleys.
• 100% of AHKí's electric consumption is generated using on-site
photovoltaic solar panels.
• They use all-natural, biodegradable cleaning products
• They provide 100% locally produced, organic hand soap, body
wash and shampoo - refillable dispensers in every bath
• They recycle 75% of AHKí's waste
• They use bamboo straws
• They use recycled plastic and paper products when possible
• They hire and train 100% of our staff from the surrounding area
• All cabinas are amply and naturally ventilated, without the need for
• All hot water is provided via U.S. style, on-demand heaters for
reliable, safe, environmentally friendly hot water.
• They composite all organic kitchen waste for future gardening
• They include native plants that provide food and shelter for the
local animal population