What is Yoga?
There are many different types of yoga, but the classes at take yoga are all Hatha Yoga. Hatha Yoga refers to the practice of yoga asana, or poses. Any class in which you practice poses is Hatha Yoga.
How can you benefit from Yoga?
The poses are designed to help bring balance to the body. If you are stiff, you will become more flexible. If you are weak, you will build strength. If you have excess weight, yoga can help you lose it. If you are underweight, yoga can help you gain more.
Many notice that the postures create mental balance. The anxious learn to relax. The sluggish gain more energy and drive. Anger issues begin to dissipate. We learn how to take care of ourselves.
take yoga offers the services to help you create better health and wellness and find more enjoyment in everyday life.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- Check in at the desk.
- Place all shoes and coats in a cubbie.
- Leave valuables at home.
- Cell phones must be turned off during class. Exceptions are made for doctors on call.
- No food or gum in the studio.
- If you must leave the studio for any reason during class, please do so quietly.
- Refrain from using perfumed products before taking class.